We Tow Everything
Letters At Large by Audra Hubbell
You Can Also Find Me -:
Thanks to Tom Engelhardt and BillMoyers.com for selecting my article, “The Pivot to Africa: The Startling Size, Scope, and Growth of U.S. Military Operations on the African Continent" as one of the "Most Underreported Stories of 2013."
Best of 2013!
- Physicists: Earth May be Breaking Through Dark Matter Walls
- Black Holes May Turboboost Super-Civilizations
- Giant, Magnetized Outflows From Our Galactic Center
- Nearby Ancient Star is Almost as Old as the Universe
- Higgs Boson = Cosmic Doomsday?
- Why Are Black Holes so Bright?
- 'Monster' Starburst Galaxies Discovered in Early Universe
- Curtains Down for the Black Hole Firewall Paradox: Making Gravity Safe for Einstein Again
- Planck Shows Almost Perfect Cosmos—Plus Axis of Evil
- Einstein’s Gravity Theory Passes Toughest Test Yet
- Strange New Bursts of Gamma Rays Point to a New Way to Destroy a Star
- Are the Newly Discovered Planets Ideal SETI Targets?
- Giants Elliptical Galaxy Harbors Largest Known Black Hole in Universe
- Hunting for Alien Megastructures
- "Laws of Physics for a Holographic Universe"—New Theories of Space-Time
- Giant Black Hole’s Dust Oddity Surprises Scientists
- Time to Plan for A Mission to Alpha Centauri
- Obese Black Hole Galaxies Could Reveal Quasar Secrets
- If This Theory is Correct, We May Live in a Web of Alternate Timelines
- Our Lopsided Universe is Darker, Lighter, Slower, Older & More Mysterious Than We Thought
- How Giant Black Holes Spin: A New Twist Revealed
- Oceanic Black Holes Found in Southern Atlantic
- 'Listening' to Black Holes Form With Gravity Waves
- Inside the Enigma of Black Holes
- Astronomers Discover Densest Galaxy Ever
- Did a Hyper Black-Hole Spawn the Universe?
- Supermassive Black Holes at Galaxy Centers—“Exit Doors From Our Universe”
- "Other Universes Are Pulling on Our Universe"—New Planck Data Triggers Controversy
- Seven-Planet Solar System Found
- How Did Supermassive Black Holes Grow So Big?
- Black Holes Don’t Make a Big Splash
- "Distant, Younger Galaxies Look Very Different Than Nearby Galaxies"
- New Type of Black Hole Quasar Discovered